Wednesday 3 September 2014

First week of September



The perfume in the house is wonderful with the September roses dotted around
The reason for the map on the table is because we are off tomorrow for a late Summer holiday
We do use the Sat Nav but I still like a map for those times when I want to see just where I am
We are off to Cornwall so I am sure there will be some great photos
We will be staying on a farm in a beautiful new 5 star barn conversion 

I enjoyed making this card for a recent wedding


and love the sunsets at this time of year


I thought I'd leave you with some pics of a public garden we just happened to pass in South East London in the Spring



















14 comments:

Gracie Saylor said...

Lovely card and photos, Barbara! I hope you and Alan have a ***** [five star] holiday!!!!! I am planning to visit loved ones in Missouri, Massachusetts and NY soon...maybe in time for the autumnal leaf show :-)

Terri said...

Have a lovely vacation.
Hugs

Balisha said...

As usual....beautiful gardens in your blog. Have fun on your little trip.
Balisha

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy September ! I hope you enjoy your trip!

Elizabethd said...

I would love to have met up with you here in Cornwall.

Patsy said...

Would be nice to walk in a big well cared for garden every day.
Have a good trip.

CherryPie said...

Enjoy your holidays.

The garden views you have left us with are superb :-)

Cathy said...

You roses are always amazing. I look forward to your Cornwall photos.

Lorrie said...

I hope you are enjoying your trip. We are in the Canadian Rockies for a few days, on our way home from visiting Tim's family in Alberta.
Beautiful gardens in your post, and I'm sure you'll be showing us some lovely Cornish scenery, too.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful roses! I love the way you have mixed the colours in the vase...very charming.
The garden is lovely and I like the wedding card as well. Have a great holiday.
Audrey.

Janneke said...

Wow you visited a beautiful garden and your roses in the vase are wonderful. Wish you a lovely time in Cornwall.

Sandra said...

What a beautiful card :)

I always enjoy coming by your blog to read what you've been up to and to look through your gorgeous photos. I have always wanted to visit England so I live vicariously through your blog :)

Thought I would actually leave a comment today instead of just reading. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

nikkipolani said...

Oh, for some delicious September roses! Mine is barely recovering from our dry and hot hot hot summer. October is a better rose month for us.

And those views of the wisteria! I can almost smell that sweet scent.

Diane at My Cottage Garden said...

Lovely! Enjoy your time.